Список форумов ФОРУМ ФОРУМ
портала "Мы растем"

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

hgh for sale How to Look Like You Belong On the Co

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов ФОРУМ -> Отзывы о детских садах ЮВАО
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
hghfinteco

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Дек 05, 2013 10:31 pm    Заголовок сообщения: hgh for sale How to Look Like You Belong On the Co Ответить с цитатой

I used to think that being a fitness model with clear skin and a sexy body was possibly the easiest job in the world. In fact I didn't even think of it as a job at all.
But then I started doing some research because I was rather fascinated with how Hollywood celebrities and models became so beautiful. I never really thought of physical attraction and appearance as something that you work on.
I thought it was just something that you are born with. In this hubby I am going to explain how to achieve a fitness model physique which is known as the [url=http://growthhormoneforsale.blogspot.com]hgh for sale[/url] "Hollywood Look". It is not really that difficult even if you have blemishes on your skin and are overweight.
Just bare in mind that it is not easy to do as models and celebrities must watch what they eat and develop a healthy lifestyle. But I think everyone should consider taking this route to improve their health and well being.
You Are What You Eat
Dieting is always the most important factor if you want to develop a body that is attractive to the opposite sex. As the old saying goes, you are what you eat. If your diet is mostly made up of fatty foods then chances are it will show in the mirror.
To improve your appearance you must quit junk food, for the most part. You can still have some junk food from time to time but we will get into how to cheat on your diet in a second.
A proper diet includes natural unprocessed foods such as lean meats, vegetables, fruit, beans, oats, and nuts. Cut back on processed foods like sugary sweets, dairy, and high fat foods. Even grains should be limited if you want to really increase fat loss. Here are some foods that should be staples in your diet...
Natural Peanut Butter (I Recommend Teddy Bear Super Chunk)
Red Kidney Beans
Grilled Chicken
Salmon
Oatmeal
Apples
Blueberries
Asparagus
Broccoli
Olive Oil
You don't have to go overboard and get skim milk, grass fed meat, or organic apples. Be less than perfect. Now let's talk about cheating on your diet.
Don't Overdo It!How to Really Cheat On Your Diet
I always read articles that debate whether or not you should have a cheat meal or a cheat day once a week. To be honest it really depends on what you prefer.
I used to have a full blown cheat day once a week which was of course Saturday. If I could make it all the way to Saturday without having junk food then Saturday would be the day I could shamelessly have chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast, pizza for lunch, cheeseburgers for dinner, and finish with a night on the town.
But after doing research and not really seeing the results I was shooting for I took it down a notch. A cheat day should not be a day where you eat thousands of fatty calories in one sitting. This can easily set you back.
Remember we are trying to get lean and stay lean rather than get a bulky bodybuilder type of look. If you want to look GQ then you are going to have to resist your temptation and settle down for a cheat meal.
The rules? It can be whatever you want. But it should not be much bigger than your regular meals. For example if you eat 4 meals a day that are about 600 calories each then make sure your cheat meal is no bigger.
You will give yourself a mental break and actually help replenish your carb sources of energy.
How Do You Cheat On Your Diet? One Measly Cheat Meal a Week (I'm Dedicated) One Cheat Day a Week (I'm a Recovering Junk Food Junkie) One Cheat Meal Every Day (Pfff, I Can Handle It) EPIC MEAL TIME EVERY DAY! (My Metabolism is Like a Blender)See results without voting See all 3 photos Intermittent Fasting - A Fat Loss Secret
To really help burn off the extra layers of fat and really help rid the toxins in your body fasting is a great way to do this.
So what is intermittent fasting exactly? It basically means to not eat for a long period of time. 24 hours to be exact. An expert on fasting, Brad Pilon, has a book called Eat Stop Eat which explains all the benefits of strategic fasting and how to do it.
One of the main benefits that may surprise people is that it increases fat loss without breaking down muscle tissue. A common myth is that fasting leads to muscle loss. As long as you fast in moderation you will not have to worry.
All you need to do is fast for one or two 24 hour periods a week to get the great benefits of fasting. It really helps clear up skin and help clean out your body of any toxins. This is something that many fitness models and celebrities do to get a stunning body.
Just be sure not to follow any fad diets like some super juice diet. Fasting increases your fat burning hormone known as HGH in the same way that intense exercise (such as HIIT) does. Only it lasts longer and it has a more positive effect.
To incorporate fasting in your lifestyle you can take this approach. Let's say you wanted Wednesday to be your fast day. So if the last time you ate was at 9pm on Tuesday then you will not eat until 9pm on Wednesday.
For the rest of the week you can go back to eating normal again.
See all 3 photos Now Let's Talk About Exercise
There are mainly two types of training you should perform and they are of course weight training and cardio. There is so much discussion about what type of exercise you should go with.
Lots of questions get asked like are machines bad for your body? Do body weight exercises build muscle effectively? Do I need equipment to get lean? What cardio is more effective; steady state or interval training?
Yikes! Well I will get into some of the details here. But to keep things simple I am just going to go over a couple workout approaches and then you can choose what exercises you want to go with. We are all different and prefer different ways of working out.
Some of us are real busy and cannot make it to the gym so body weight circuit training would be perfect for that kind of lifestyle. Some of us love going to the gym and have some extra time to spare.
So a great approach for gym goers would be to use equipment rather than relying on body exercises only. Maybe you are bored with the same old workout approach so you would rather do something more fun like heavy bag work or sports training.
Either way we will go over some approaches so you [url=http://taitropinhgh.blogspot.com]buy hgh online[/url] have the choice.
Circuit Training - Blast Away Fat With Short Intense Workouts
If you ever saw some kind of ad or headline of an article that read something like "Blast Away Fat While Only Working Out Two Hours a Week" then they were most likely referring to circuit training.
Circuit training is a combination of HIIT (high intense interval training) and weight training. I am sure you are familiar with the old school approach to HIIT. It is basically alternating jogging with sprinting.
You start out with a 5 minute warm up which is like a fast walk. Then you kick it into high gear and run at your all out effort for 30 seconds. Then go back to a steady jog for 30 seconds. You repeat for 5 to 10 more intervals before finishing with a 5 minute cool down. We all know how exciting that can be.
I have to admit though it is more fun than just jogging at a steady pace for an hour. That same kind of idea can be applied to any type of exercise including weight training.
In the video above you can see that Craig is demonstrating a basic body weight circuit workout. You don't need any equipment whatsoever.
Don't be fooled by the body weight exercises. They may be easy to perform but not when you perform several of them back-to-back with little rest. The key to circuit training is to workout intensely in short bursts.
This will really trigger your fat burning hormone known as HGH. Steady state cardio does not do this which is why intense exercise is the key to losing stubborn body fat.
Check out the workout he performs in the video and use that as a guideline. You may use any type of exercise [url=http://jintropinforsale.blogspot.com]jintropin[/url] you like for circuit training whether it is barbell exercises, kettle bell exercises, heavy bag work, jump roping, or the traditional running on a treadmill.
See all 3 photos Weight Training Followed By HIIT
I think this approach is mostly geared towards men since it helps your muscles pop out more. This is a great approach to drastically increase muscle definition. Of course you will need to hold up your end of the deal in the kitchen as well.
This is like circuit training only you are splitting up weight training and your cardio. This is the more traditional way of working out. You can perform 2 or 3 full body workouts a week or you can do a split routine that body builders are known for.
I personally have always stuck with full body workouts because I love keeping things simple. Not only that but I believe in compound exercises such as...
Chin Ups/Pull Ups
Bent Over Rows
Dead Lifts
Lunges/Squats
Shoulder Presses
Chest Presses
Renegade Rows
Compound exercises are known to work multiple muscle groups at a time so you get a bigger bang for your buck. These types of exercises will help you keep strong while dropping the fat like crazy.
Keep in mind though that since you are not going to be eating a lot to bulk up you should not expect to get stronger. If you are limiting the amount of calories you consume then you should not expect to be able to lift heavier next week.
So for each exercise you should use the same weight week after week. I am not explaining how to build muscle and increase your bench press. In this hub I am explaining how to drop fat and look stunning. Resistance training (weight training) is important when losing fat because you want to keep your muscles and really make them defined.
You won't get too defined though so don't worry. I think that women are going for the toned look anyway which is why this works well. So here is a rough example of a full body workout. Perform 2 to 3 sets of 3 to 5 reps for each exercise.
Dead Lifts
Chin Ups
Shoulder Presses
Renegade Rows
Incline Dumbbell Presses
Lunges
Now you may be asking why I recommend such a low rep/set range. Aren't you supposed to be cutting up rather than bulking up?
Yes but the only way you will bulk up is if you eat lots of food. On a calorie deficit your body will have no choice but to get lean. Also having a low rep/set range like this is actually the key to increasing muscle definition as opposed to performing up to 15 reps for an exercise.
That is why I recommend body weight circuits for those who want to have a toned body rather than a sculpted body. I think women want the toned look which is why I think body weight circuits may be better for them while weight training followed by HIIT is geared more towards men.
As with every workout you do not have to follow it completely. I am just trying to give you a good idea of what your workout should look like. You can mix and match body weight exercises, kettle bell exercises, barbell exercises, or even machine exercises if you like.
Once you have completed your weight training you can then follow it up with a 20 minute HIIT session. It is best to perform intense cardio after resistance training because your body will be in a fasted state and will use body fat for fuel.
I recommend sticking to something that does not involve weights like running or jump roping since you don't want to over train your muscles.</p
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов ФОРУМ -> Отзывы о детских садах ЮВАО Часовой пояс: GMT
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: