Список форумов ФОРУМ ФОРУМ
портала "Мы растем"

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

HCG Injections Why Do Pet Owners Live Longer

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов ФОРУМ -> Отзывы о детских садах СВАО
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
hghfinteco

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Дек 03, 2013 9:23 pm    Заголовок сообщения: HCG Injections Why Do Pet Owners Live Longer Ответить с цитатой

If you have a pet, or if you’ve ever owned a pet, you probably already know that having a “furkid” around can add a lot of happiness to your life. Sure, caring for an animal can be time consuming and sometimes expensive, but there are few other sources for such unconditional love and acceptance. Your dog or cat won’t care if you’re old, handicapped, overweight, short, or badly dressed. It will adore you, no matter what.
Numerous studies across the globe show that pet owners live longer and enjoy better overall health in general. They experience less stress, lower blood [url=http://hcgforsale.webs.com]HCG Injections[/url] pressure, and a lower risk of depression. This is probably due to the fact that pet ownership is a nurturing commitment. The animal needs you for its survival and well being.
Owning a pet gives a sense of purpose to an otherwise “empty” life. Caring for the beloved dog or cat helps keep many people suffering from depression from just “giving up.” They have to do regular chores and activities for and with the animals, which helps keep these people active and involved in life.
Also, pet owners recover more quickly from illnesses, including cardiovascular incidents. A 2008 study showed that cardiac patients who owned a dog or cat recovered more quickly and had a much less incidence of related death.
Just holding a dog or cat or stroking one begins to relieve stress levels in the human almost immediately. This action stops or decreases the production of stress-related hormones, which have been found to have numerous negative impacts on the body.
Pet ownership can benefit anyone, but it seems especially important to the elderly. For one thing, many of them [url=http://testosteronecypionateforsale.webs.com]Testosterone cypionate sale[/url] live alone, or they don’t get out much. A pet provides a lot of company for these people, and makes them feel less alone and isolated.
This is one reason pet therapy has become so popular in nursing homes. Most of these senior citizens love petting and playing with the animals. I’ve been involved with pet therapy at a local nursing home with my Great Dane, Hamlet. At first, I thought that perhaps the “old folks” might be afraid of Hammie because of his enormous size. Much to my delight, out of around 50 or 60 patients, only one was scared of my pooch. All the others couldn’t wait to pet him and talk sweetly to him. My big boy just “ate up” all the attention!
Another example of where pet therapy has shown to be extremely effective is with abused children. Even kids who have been reticent to “open up” or accept other humans often have no problems relating to pets. They can tell their secrets to an animal without fear of them being repeated. They can hug and cuddle a pet, and it never repels their advances. And unless a dog or cat has an underlying problem with aggression, pets are never abusive.
I’ve known several seemingly cold-hearted, callous humans act totally different with a pet than they do with their fellow man. Why is that? It’s because pets never judge us. We can totally be ourselves around them and let our inner child come out to play. We can love them as much as we want and shower them with affection, and they’ll never find us too clingy or too emotionally needy.
I can’t imagine life without my furkids! I have two wonderful Great Danes that live inside with my husband and me, and we feed numerous stray cats. We also put out food for the birds, squirrels, and opossums in the neighborhood, and the occasional fox and raccoon also come to dine in our yard. If animals truly make you live longer, I figure we’ll live to be at least 150!
To read more about pets, click on the article links below.
Related pet articles:Flint River Ranch Dog Food Review
The market is flooded with all types of dog food: dry kibble, chewy bits, canned dog food, dog food in pouches, organic dog food, premium dog food, all natural dog food, a dog food for allergiesthe list...Product Review: Fresh Step Cat Litter
I have three daughters, and growing up, they all loved cats and kittens. Actually, they loved all animals. It would have been perfectly fine with them if they could have shared their rooms with a panda bear,...Buy a CatGenie at a Discount Price - Watch These Videos!
Love your cat but hate handling cat litter? And what about the inherent smell of having a kitty or two sharing your home? Cat litter has definitely come a long way from what it was several years ago,...Saddle Breaking a Great Dane
If youve ever owned a Great Dane, youre familiar with the typical reactions a dog of this size invites. On an average walk, youll hear Is that a dog or a pony?, Can you ride that thing?,...Dog Ears: To Crop or Not to Crop
NOTE: I have added new information to this article after interviewing veterinarians and doing more extensive research into the topic. When a section of a dog's ears are removed in order to [url=http://injectablehghforsale.webs.com]hgh for sale[/url] make them stand...Declawing: Facts and Alternatives
Many cat owners choose to have their cats declawed. There are various reasons for this. For one thing, a declawed cat cant destroy furniture. It cant scratch the kids, either, during play time. Also,...Read more about health:HGH: Miracle or Myth
Youve probably heard a lot in the news lately about HGH, or maybe youve read about it in magazine or newspaper. So what is this stuff, anyway? And why all the hoopla? HGH stands for human growth...Improving Fertility without Drugs: 25 Tips
Fertility rates in the US have sharply declined over the last few decades. Thousands of couples today have trouble conceiving. Doctors are not completely sure what has caused the decline, but several... Ahhh...nothing like a dog's love!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов ФОРУМ -> Отзывы о детских садах СВАО Часовой пояс: GMT
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: